- My grace is the comfort that expands to fill the gaps between your sharp edges and missing pieces.
- The one who owns their weaknesses through receiving and trusting in the gift of grace gains power to stand over shame
- You are exercising faith when you stand on my grace
- I honor your desire to connect with Me. Remember to dial up faith with the hands of a child.
- Like Avatar, your spirit man is piloting the earth suit of your soul
- I don’t despise weakness, for it is the greatest opportunity for the glory of my grace to shine.
- Trusting in love will help you let go of fear.
- Often we judge others from our place of need
- You were wounded by your past and you are healed by your presence.
- Thank you Jesus. I praise your name and I refuse to give into the identity label of shame
- Jesus can overturn any accusation made by the false judge.
- The often unopened gift of pain is a deeper gift of presence.
- Be aware when you are triggered into emotional pain. You do not have to agree with the story your mind will tell you, for it usually is inaccurate and a false solution.
- You longer have to breathe the toxic air of shame, instead enjoy My pure breath of Life and full acceptance.
- Presence is the Sun that shines in the darkness of pain transforming it into something beautiful
- You are most powerful in My Kingdom when you know who you are and your internal life is ordered.
- Trust in goodness
- As you spend time with me in stillness and prayer, it is as if you are sitting in front of a mirror that is slowly revealing a more accurate reflection of your true identity.
- Be alert and pay attention to what experiences are draining your sense of value. Listen to the message and ask Me how to address it.
- Allow My unconditional love cover the shame you feel from being unloved
- When it comes to being acceptable, surrender the standards you place upon yourself. They are a burden on you, for My standard has already been met.
- When you are unable to feel my presence and embrace, learn how to lean on my grace.
- Shame is a bully. Learn when to stand up to it and when to ignore it. It’s goal is to intimidate and make you feel bad about yourself.
- Bring to Me what you are hiding under your cardboard boxes of shame. Allow my loving sacrifice to set you free.
- Imagine goodness. Practice thanksgiving
- We can’t be close to that which we judge, because the very nature of judgement separates us from the object of our judgement.
- Our flesh is like a compass of impulses. It’s urges and wants are usually found at the surface of life, as opposed to our values, whose roots run deeper into the realm of our spirit.
- Don’t let yourself get too attached to outcomes or you are letting external things control your internal peace.
- Value is the greatest currency you can give or receive.
- Wisdom is to be sought out and gathered as precious stones.
- Sometimes our biggest step of faith is in not believing what we feel about ourselves to be true
- A child is born with a longing for belonging. It is part of the relational image of God created in all God’s children.
- If ever feeling stuck believing lies, be willing to exchange your truth for the truth.
- Faith rises up when our spirit bears witness to the character of God and His lovingkindness
- Shared presence is like light shining into the dark inert soil of your soul, causing the seed of life within to grow
- Be aware of the pendulum effect- reacting from one extreme to an other.
- Lamenting is an act of worship and not letting go during trials of life
- My prayer: God would you resurrect the deadness I feel within me?
- God grant me the grace to embrace weakness and imperfection.
- One of the easiest paths to misery is to dwell on what you do not have.
- A gift awaits you as you enter in and embrace the darkness within.
- Acceptance always starts with what is.
- Goodness and love always have the capacity to support disappointment and despair.
- Wholeheartingly embracing compassion for one suffering teleports us into God’s presence.
- There is goodness in beauty.
- A foundation built on shame is a faulty foundation. It will begin to crumble when exposed to the light of truth.
- No one is more special than you.
- True success is living by your values
- Develop a zero tolerance policy for any thoughts, feelings, or messages that devalue you.
- No matter how difficult your situation might be, you are never further from grace than one deep breath.
- With open hands we supply the need for acceptance, while God provides the solution of grace
- Sometimes the distance we judge ourselves and others from is too far from grace.
- Value your values over your goals and you will achieve success in droves.
- Simply because you resonate with a lie does not make it true.
- Divine Grace breaks the tight grip of toxic shame.
- The Great Depression said goodbye to its most valuable ally and asset- the Critic.
- God grant me the grace to accept imperfection in myself and others.
- The problem with the critic is the critic.
- A buffered life leaves valuable space for your soul
- In the posture of surrender is the goodness of acceptance
- Acceptance is the antitode to judgement
- To experience the goodness of life, everything starts with acceptance.
- The one who listens to silence uncovers the gifts of stillness and presence
- You can be free from emotional pain to the extent you are willing to bring presence and compassion to it when it reveals itself.
- Emotional pain is not pleasant, but becomes a present when you are present to it.
- The most significant message we as believers can share with others is one of value. You are valuable as you are.
- The emotional pain and despair toxic shame produces is real, but its message is always a lie.
- Many of us were dissapointed early on in life have left our packed bags at the Love’s Terminal, never to return
- If one could only swim in the streams of goodness their hearts would be glad
- Owning our need for love pulls us out of unhealthy patterns of self hatred, guilt, and shame
- Love is not the answer to a shame based person
- What a shame based parent imparts to their children is that love is not the answer.
- The best way to pull the carpet on toxic shame is to celebrate your God given need for love
- A man who owns his need for love is stronger than a man who believes the need for love is a sign of weakness
- The best nutrition plan or diet on earth is called Soul Care.
- A normalized need paves the way for soul satisfaction
- Like food and water your soul needs daily the nutrients of goodness and grace
- There is nothing good about feeling bad about yourself, unless the cushion of grace breaks your fall
- It is human nature to distance ourselves from that which we judge as bad. Many of us are distancing ourselves from ourselves
- Just the fact that an old belief system is familiar and you resonate with it does not make it true
- When you look through the eyes of your wounds, everything you see will appear distorted
- There is a kind of pain that is something to embrace. If you don’t experience resistance in something you are pursuing, you won’t experience change.
- As relational beings we are always in relationship with someone or something.
- The language of criticism and blame keeps us from connecting to our needs and cuts off what is alive in us.
- If you want to make yourself miserable, start comparing yourself to others.
- Just because lies are familiar doesn’t make them true.
- A pattern of unmet needs can be the breeding ground for toxic shame
- Reuniting with your disowned needs is a worthy cause for celebration!
- Your empathy and presence with someone who feels stuck is what does the healing, not your advice. Advice usually blocks growth for someone who needs your precious connection.
- Be careful of doing anything out of demand, for there is a price you will pay. Reconnect with your power to choose life in every decision before you.
- One must push through the press of passion to realize their life’s purpose
- As white blood cells help fight off infections in our bodies, so tears are expressed to heal the hurts of our heart and soul.
- Humility goes a long way in reconnecting our hearts to God when we feel distant.
- Our beliefs are the ever-growing roots that we live our life by. From their nutrients yield trees that respond to the storms of life.
- Draw from what is not what isn’t.
- Grace is the padded shoes beneath your feet. They allow you enough comfort to walk on top of sharp rocks of truth without getting getting hurt.
- Find your center and learn to live from it.
- When the heart and mind experience communion there is unspeakable joy in the presence of peace.
- There is a battle for the heart in the sacred space of silence. The life of spiritual vision vs the life of existential lonliness.
- Security is measured by the heart’s ability to feel support
- One can not fulfill their life’s purpose without first suffering through the combination lock if their life’s passion.
- The Great Exchange – our double mindedness, pride, and shame for His accepting Grace..
- One of the biggest ways we honor our parents is to honor the wounds we received from them and grow beyond the their limitations
- Life is hard and we need safe traveling buddies. Consider this one of the biggest investments we can make in our lifetime.
- Being present to your pain has the power to activate the healing balm of compassion.
- There are two types of suffering in this world- redemptive and unredemptive. One brings forth life and the other death.
- Life seems meaningless when you and what matters to you most doesn’t
- As we tune into one another by practicing the art of listening we are actually tuning our brains
- Surrender is a posture of the heart that keeps it healthy and youthful. It’s fruit never gets old.
- Jesus rescued us from placing our value on the falling currency of pride and shame, for they are two sides of the same coin called self effort.
- Always start with where you are on the map of where you want to be.
- Everyday is an opportunity to exercise your faith by pushing back against the worldly messages chopping at the legs of your value.
- We are only able to receive grace to the extent we are able to be honest with ourselves before God and others. There must be a real exchange.
- Grace is the accepting handshake of relationship. Judgement is the turning away in rejection of relationship
- Though He is invisible, we learn to lean on Him as if He is there. As we walk in the dark with eyes of faith, we discover the One who cares is always there.
- Winning for personal value is different than winning or losing for the joy of challenging oneself
- A message to the parents who failed and hold the cards. I own these cards and will make the best out of them with God’s help.
- Signals are meant to be received. Like a radio signal, your hearts longing for connection and love was meant to be received and responded to by another.
- Fear and anxiety by its very nature is self-focused and self-centered, and perfect love casts out fear.
- It is tempting to get pulled into debating the old familiar lies and devaluing messages. If they were a bully, that is exactly what they would want you to do.
- For good fruits such as grace and patience to flow out of you onto others, it first has to be flowing into you
- Turn away from angst by regularly soaking your heart in the fresh pools of the abiding love and presence of the one who is always with you. Invite others to join you if you need company.
- Our hearts are hardwired for love and community. Every heart needs a safe place to express itself and be known.
- Life is a marathon not a sprint. Personal growth is a process not a destination.
- Many of us did not receive the love we needed as children, and we are susceptible to using resources outside of ourselves to regulate our uncomfortable emotions.
- Love is the glue that can mend a fractured heart and soul. It is applied with compassion, care, and presence.
- Checking in to get regular status updates of ones’ feelings, needs, and wants is important.
- We must first have a true sense of our self before we are able to choose to give it away.
- Many of us struggle through life with a damaged self esteem. As we learn to apply self care we begin to repair the breach and redefine our proper identity.
- If you don’t believe deep down you are valuable for who you are as opposed to what you do, you will spend your life trying to prove it to others
- Many of us walk with an emotional limp because of the things done to us or things we needed that we didn’t receive. Bless your limp.
- There is a box of messages every one of God’s children was meant to receive. For many this box was never sent, for others it was the wrong box completely.
- Empathy is oxygen for our souls. Without a friend who feels our hurt, stress, and longings with us our souls shrivel up and die
- For empathy to come out of you it has to be in you. Then it can flow and give life to others
- Prayer when tempted: “Father God help me find in You what I’m searching for in this temptation.”
- Concepts alone will not change you unless you experience the truth of the concepts in your heart and soul.
- Sometimes in your life there is a lot to be sad about. If this is true, do yourself a kind deed and take the time to grieve.
- Thank God for your wounds for they are an artery in your heart for his compassion to flow in and through you
- In our powerlessness we discover the source of real power
- We are wired to receive joy from the reflections of others upon us.
- Godly suffering is learning to sit in the tension of a trigger and not reacting or losing self control
- The Holy Spirit is a Person. A person with personality.
- Following Jesus Lead- we join in with others in the Ministry Of Presence
- Triggers link to past trauma. They leave a distorted and devaluing message. Challenge them and rewrite those messages.
- New experiences plant the deeper seeds of faith.
- Overcoming any devaluing lie requires new information and a new experience to lock it in
- Gods love is a pillow for our hearts. Just as we were designed to need sleep each day, so too do our hearts need to regularly feel the comfort of his presence.
- We can choose to live moment by moment in love and trust, or fear and suspicion. One is abiding, the other is protecting.
- As soon as we deny our flesh by leaning into the help of the Holy Spirit, we are empowered to live
- Our personalities are shaped by the voices we give ear to
- Of course you are loved. This shall be your answer to a question that need exist no longer.
- Measured Up by Grace
- Self worth looks straight into the face of shame and says, “I am valuable because I am”
- When we say we can’t do it without God, we often mean we can’t get through this present challenge without experiencing His love and support
- The man who avoids the trap of the religious spirit is no fool- he knows he is a sinner saved by God’s merciful grace, and accepts this gift without shame.
- Grace is like a bottomless supply of padded gauze. To feel it’s affect however, one must first acknowledge something is not right and then apply it.
- Adoration of our ideal self is insatiable. Validation of our real self is satisfying.
- We are either judging life through KOGE or experiencing life connected to our heart
- It seems as if most people are driven by a quest to obtain the very things they believe are missing in their lives.
- “Comparison is the thief of joy.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- Grace is like a full size container of love you can put yourself in
- The defenses we developed to protect us as children, are often hurting us now as adults
- An outpouring of love by the Heavenly Father will remove the veil caused by an orphaned spirit
- There are sharp edges between discernment and judgement
- By judging others, we hide our own hypocrisy
- Willpower is one of the best determinants of success, and it is three sided: I will. I won’t. I want.
- The religious spirit is a pervasive poison that causes much destruction in god’s name. To protect ourself from being infected, we must wear the garment of humility at all times
- Fantasy by definition is not real, but it’s pull sure is
- Our shadow is often the unloved, the negative side of one’s personality, with all the characteristics that aren’t socially acceptable
- Whatever one didn’t internalize as a child will need to be internalized as an adult
- The simple message of Jesus’ coming to earth is that we are more valuable than we could have ever imagined
- The fear of disappointment is like a shackle on a heart wired for hope
- Growing into our best self means learning how to appropriate grace along the way
- WOL is speaking Words Of Life from within a world of death
- Judgement is the kill switch of connection. One can’t flip the switch without disconnecting from the flow of life.
- Being disconnected from the life of God is the beginning of disillusionment and disconnection
- Many have confused the feelings of emptiness for being valueless.
- As Jesus was tempted when he went without, so are we tempted when the life of God isn’t flowing into our life
- Faith comes in and teaches us how to lean on God’s abundant grace. Without it, at some level we are looking to our own works for approval.
- Leaning on grace helps us pass God’s tests when we fail at the worlds’
- Leaning on Grace after I failed the test I finally passed it
- Choosing to deny our fleshly urges and ego needs produces a character in us as it draws a deeper dependency and intimacy with our role model and Savior Jesus Christ
- Trustworthy are those who can own and take responsibility of their shadow
- Jesus demonstrated that true life comes out of a dying process
- The governing self is the self in control. The governor who submits to His creator is the one we want to elect
- When we judge ourselves we are splitting off from living life as a created being, while clinging to that old stubborn KOGE tree
- An empty soul must feel his worth in the strong and comforting hands of grace
- As we show up to be comforted in our own pain, we grow in capacity to hold others’ pain and comfort them. It’s called Comfort Capacity.
- Do not fear, Jesus will always reroute our path if we get lost
- What being present to one another looks like and why it is so rare
- Wipe off the sh@% messages you picked up along the way
- We all talk to ourselves, sometimes out loud, but most of the time in the privacy of our minds. The result is always the same – the things we say determine the way we live our lives.
- Real Self / Ideal Self = Peace
- Spirit in ascendency
- Retire dead-end thinking and go up another street
- The profound grace that saved a wretch like me tells me the most important thing about my identity- that I’m worth it
- Grace graciously given honors our worth as it overlooks our undeserving.
Changes that Heal
How People Grow
Healing the Shame that Binds you
The Life Model
Journey of Desire
Wild at Heart
5 Love Languages
Hold Me Tight
Love & Respect
The Final Quest
The Fourth Dimension
I Give you Authority
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30